Monday, November 23, 2009

Me and my blog

Welcome to the very first post on IT Journeyman. The purpose of this blog is to share stories, anecdotes and observations from the wonderful world of IT - as I see IT. Am I qualified to write this - well I suppose so is the simple answer and more the the point you can't stop me.

About me - I've been active in the world of IT for the last two decades and have had exposure to a wide variety of platforms and systems - everything from mainframe to micro and transactional applications to data warehouses. Among others I've worked for software houses, consultancies, banks, insurers, media and telcos, government and sometime for myself.

So welcome to my blog and enjoy. If any of what I write strikes a chord within you feel free to share with your contacts.

No comments:

Post a Comment